The information on this website is educational and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Your health care professional should be consulted for any health problem or medical condition.
Nu Bella Pty Ltd makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this website. The information is subject to change without notice.
Nu Bella Pty Ltd expressly disclaims any responsibility, and shall have no liability for any loss, injury, damage, or other liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on or use of the information on this site.
Any product mentions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
No warranties This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Nu Bella Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Nu Bella Pty Ltd does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability Nu Bella Pty Ltd will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Nu Bella Pty Ltd has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Exceptions Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Nu Bella Pty Ltd's liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Nu Bella Pty Ltd's negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Nu Bella Pty Ltd; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Nu Bella Pty Ltd to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
Reasonableness By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Other parties You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Nu Bella Pty Ltd has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Nu Bella Pty Ltd's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Nu Bella Pty Ltd's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Nu Bella Pty Ltd.
Unenforceable provisions If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Copyright © 2015 Nu Bella Pty Ltd
Ownership of copyright The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Nu Bella Pty Ltd and its licensors.
Copyright license Nu Bella Pty Ltd grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Nu Bella Pty Ltd does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Nu Bella Pty Ltd's prior written permission.
Data mining The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
Enforcement of copyright Nu Bella Pty Ltd takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Nu Bella Pty Ltd discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Nu Bella Pty Ltd may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials.
You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
Nu Bella Pty Ltd The site is fully owned and run by Nu Bella Pty Ltd ACN 602 666 295. If you wish to contact us, you must send formal notices to Attn:
Nu Bella Pty Ltd.
PO Box 403, Coomera,
Queensland 4209 Australia.
We will send all notices to you via the email address that you provided to us at time of registration. Any notice we send via email to you will be deemed one business day after we send the email. Any action or claim against us must be delivered within 6 months of the date of the claim first accrued. Failure to do shall shall be deemed forever waived.
Arbitration In the event of a dispute, the parties agree to submit the matter to arbitration in Queensland, Australia, before beginning litigation.
Governing law The sole and exclusive venue for any legal action against us will be the state and federal courts of Queensland, Australia.
Your privacy is important to Nu Bella Pty Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Nu Bella Pty Ltd collects, and the ways in which Nu Bella Pty Ltd uses that personal information.
Personal information collection Nu Bella Pty Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and
- any other information that you send to Nu Bella Pty Ltd.
Using personal information Nu Bella Pty Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Nu Bella Pty Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Nu Bella Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data Nu Bella Pty Ltd will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Nu Bella Pty Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Other websites This website contains links to other websites. Nu Bella Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by post to Nu Bella Pty Ltd, PO Box 403, Coomera, Queensland, 4209 Australia.